Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Totally boring filler blog post

Another new haircut. Every time I have gone for the last six months I've had it cut shorter and shorter. Funny thing is the shorter it gets the more people seem to like it. This is my favorite cut so far. The trouble is I don't have much hair left in the back so I think my cutting spree is coming to an end! That will probably make my hair dresser happy. She told me last time that my long hair was so easy to cut but now she has to be on her A game because I keep making it more difficult. 

Looks pretty much the same from the front.

The back is way shorter though and I love it!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yep. Way shorter in the back and I love it even more. You always had such great long hair but this now we know that you can definitely rock the short hair too. Work it Sarah, work it...

Marta said...

I LOVE it! It looks fabulous!