Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stogiemeister

I was looking back through some photos from a recent camping trip and found this bit of unbelievable cuteness. It had to be posted and adored by all. While I whittle one end of the smore stick Stogie helps by chewing the other end. Too bad that was the end I was going to put the marshmallow on... 



Stogie LOVES him some raw hide. The last one was gone in a matter of days instead of weeks. Well, those suckers aren't cheap so today Tab and I picked out this one. Pretty sure it will last a while. I'm also pretty sure it will be the raw-hide. of. his. life. 
(If you can't tell it's almost the same length as Stogie.)



7 comments:

Tara said...

"the raw-hide. of. his. life."...that was funny. Funny, but true. Your camping pics make me want to go camping!! We haven't been in 2 years! What the?? We are going to to try and be crazy and go this weekend, but it is a holiday so I have this feeling it will be busy abd crazy at the camp sites. Boo.

Sarah D. said...

Tara-
I'm sure you recognized from the dirt in the pic that we were at Whispering Falls ; ) good times... noodle salad.

Marta said...

What a cute little guy!

deirdre said...

oh my gosh!!! it's as long as he is!!! oh man i can only imagine how much you must LOVE him. he's adorable. i hope he just snuggles up next to that thing. how can he even carry it?! def. belongs on "cute overload."

Shannon Mullins (Salisbury) said...

I wish I had a cute little doggie like that! How sweet and cuddly is he! Love the name by the way!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever pierce your nose?

Tara said...

Would you mind sneding me yours, Tab's and Melissa's addresses? I am sending out thank you notes from Mal's shower. (finaly) :)