Monday, August 4, 2008

Jehovah Jaira!

Alright, fasten your seat belts folks because I am about to attempt several rapid fire updates. First things first- everyone rejoice with me, iPhone Day finally came! Because I used to/might still work for a certain company I cannot fully explain the saga of the iPhone. In a nutshell I can say that a year ago when they first came out I was the proud owner of a beautiful new iPhone only to discover that Verizon had me trapped in a contract for another year and with much sadness I sold it on Craigslist. (Verizon was going to charge me $350 to cancel my two lines hence, the waiting.) I was smart however and saved the money to buy one when the contract was up.  Last Thursday was that joyous day. There was great rejoicing and some jumping up and down and skipping. Really, there really was! Without further ado, here are the pictures I posed for and asked Chrispy to take with you my blog audience in mind. I think they capture the spirit of the momentous event.
  
 
I know, it's like you were there isn't it?!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Um yes, I do wish I was there, only I wish it was me holding the phone that you bought for me! :) But what a glorious day for you!! And of course I love that you were thinking of your blog when you posed for these cute pics...a girl after my own heart. :)