Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Enter The Davis

So I'm piggy backing on Sarah's blog since I have never done this before.  She gets frustrated at me as I don't follow her directions and just start randomly pushing buttons like I'm playing "whack a mole."  So since this is my first post I'm going to keep all my profound thoughts on life at bay for now and keep it simple.  Most of you probably know I finally graduated school (again) and have been working at a local children's hospital since February.  As for Stogie, he'd be a whole lot cuter if he learned to stay off the couch.  Miss you all and look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Yay Chrispy! I guess it's true what they say about learning to share EVERYTHING when you get married... hehehe. Seriously though I'm glad you're here!

Anonymous said...

Hi little brother! Now we need to get you on myspace too! Looking forward to hearing your profound thoughts on life. :O) Love and miss ya!