Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tiny update-

So now that I'm sharing my blog with The Davis the title doesn't seem to fit anymore. I really liked it though and don't think I can come up with anything more clever so I'm leaving it. Secretly it's still mostly my blog anyway since Christopher probably won't post much. 
In other news, I have like three things I've been needing to post about so those will be coming. I can't risk losing my audience so soon after joining blogland from sheer lack of posting! I promise I will update. Cross my heart.

4 comments:

Marta said...

Can't wait to read your new posts! And welcome to blogging Chris! Can't wait to read what you have to write either! Love the cute pic of the 2 of you. Makes me miss y'all!

Coach T said...

LOVE the picture. You two are way too cute. By the way Yoda has found a new boyfriend. Sorry Chris. We have a roommate that Jeremy coaches with. She won't leave his room. I am afraid your power over her is fading. You two will have to come to visit us to regain your powers. Love you both!!! Rita

Anonymous said...

I did it sar! I got in from my phone. And yes,it is 10:45pm and I am suppose to be alseep hours ago! Dang those apple products! You can't put them down!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday today! Hope your special day is perfect in every way!!!!