Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Honey I'm home!

So I finally made it to the blogmunity. My cursor lingered for a moment or two over the "create blog" link but I decided this time I should go ahead and click. You see for about 8 or 9 months I've been having the same recurring thought, something like this, "Ooh, if I had a blog I would blog about this..." 

These were my very good reasons for not doing it- 
a) my life is kinda uneventful and the things I could post about are probably only interesting to me (and maybe my mother)
b) I'm a terrible correspondent therefore probably also a terrible blogger 
c) this is pretty much the quickest way to embarrass myself by writing something stupid and publishing it to the most people possible (the entire World Wide Web). 

Oh my. Typing out my reasons makes them seem even better and I'm wondering if I have made a terrible mistake?! I guess we shall see...

P.S. You know how sometimes you do something weird or silly unconsciously and then look around to see if anybody saw? Anybody who was watching me type would probably think I was furious. I just realized the entire time I've been typing this at my desk next to the open window my nose has been getting more and more wrinkled and scowly. The lovely breeze coming in my window slowly turned from fresh and lovely to something more like fabric softener (yummy) and wait for it... burned pizza (yuck) or is it Mexican food? Either way = P.U. (not sure how to spell that sound. Just say the letters and you'll know what I was trying to spell.) If I was braver I would post a staged pic of my expression. Actually it wouldn't be staged because try as I might I can't seem to stop making it. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be good! Love, your very devoted & biased Mother.