Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stogie

Due to popular demand I threw together some pics of our dog Stogie. We named him Stogie because he's the shape and color of a cigar. (That may seem obvious but you'd be surprised how many people look at me funny when I tell them that's his name!)
First time we brought him home. He was 7 weeks and only 31/2 lbs!


Second time we brought him home (long story) he was 11 weeks and 4 1/2 lbs. The other dog is Liberty my sister Melissa's Lab/Golden mix. She loves Stogie they wrestle all the time!


This was when he was about 4 months old.


Here he is last week when we were camping. He has reached his full size at 9 lbs and is 6 months old. What a cutie. He was so unhappy and wet from being splashed by Christopher!

7 comments:

deirdre said...

HE IS SO CUTE oh my gosh!!! i hope he is good company because he is comPLETEly adorable!!!

Marta said...

LOVE him! So cute! Sheesh, your quick! :)

Coach T said...

Hello! We, Thornton's, are the worst bloggers ever. Life happens and we forget to update for everyone else to know what is going on. It was nice to hear from Chris tonight. I will check back often and try to update our blog someday. We miss you both greatly!!

Tara said...

Haha! I am so glad that you thought the poles on the shopping carts were location devices as well! That has always been my reasoning, but now that I have a baby, I know the truth. They just want you to have to pee with your baby on your lap in their nasty bathroom. :)

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Now we just need to get your hooked on myspace too! :O)

Anonymous said...

stogie is a perfect name and anyone that doesn't get it is lame. and the pictures are great.
also, i cracked up when i saw the blog address! who would of thought the email account we created at the spur of the moment to hide your identity from sketchy craigslist buyers would turn into a fun blog. awesome.

Jess said...

I was wondering about the blog address....now I know.
Anyway, it was great to meet Stogie this weekend...what a cutie! I don't even really like dogs, but yours was such a precious little guy...who couldn't like him.